ENGLISH CLUB
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Build your confidence!Help together progress with our study!

Trang ChínhLatest imagesPublicationsTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Topics for Speaking

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Trang nguyen

Tổng số bài gửi : 4

Topics for Speaking Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Topics for Speaking   Topics for Speaking Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 8:34 am

Here are some speaking topics for English learners' references.

Topic 1: Introduce yourself.

Topic 2: Describe your best friend
My best friend is.......... . She is ….. years old. She is beautiful and intelligent. She is tall and thin. She has long black hair and a round face. She is friendly, helpful and kind. She is a teacher at ………. She’s married with 2 children. We studied in the same class at high school. She is my best friend because she helps me whenever I need and I can talk to her everything.

Topic 3: Your favourite season. What do you like doing in the season?
There are 4 seasons in my country: spring, summer, autumn and winter. Summer is my favourite season because I have a long holiday in summer so I have lots of time for my family. I help my children with their study. It is very hot and I like swimming with my children. I often go to the beach with my friends or my family. It’s the best time of year for me to relax after long working days.

Topic 4: My favourite room in my house
I live in a small house in the town. There are 4 rooms in my house: a living room, a bed room, a kitchen and a bathroom. I like the living room most. It is quite small but well decorated. There are some pictures on the wall. There is a sofa and a TV. The living room is my favorite room because it is where my family members can sit and talk together about everything. We sometimes watch our favourite TV programs. We enjoy the warm atmosphere there.

Topic 5: Daily Activities
I often get up at 6 o’clock. I have breakfast at home and then go to work by motorbike. I work from 8 a.m to 11.30 then I have lunch with my colleagues. After finishing my work at 5 p.m, I come back home and cook dinner for my family. I have dinner at 7 p.m and then watch TV with my family Sometimes we go out to have dinner or visit friends. I go to bed at 10 o’clock. But sometimes I stay up late to finish my work. I am quite busy. But I think I am happy with my life.

Topic 6: Favourite TV program
My favourite program is the News. There are some reasons why I like the program very much. Firstly, it is a short program. It takes only 15 minutes to see the news. And I can see the program either in the morning or in the evening. Secondly, this program helps me update information. It provides latest information from all over the world. Lastly, I enjoy the images on TV screen and listening the TV presenters. They have good voice.

Topic 7: Favourite job
I am a teacher and I really like my job. There are some reasons for this. Firstly, being a teacher is interesting. I love children and I like working with them. Some of them are noisy, lazy or naughty, but they are all lovely. Secondly, I can provide children with a lot of useful knowledge. In that way I can help them improve their life. Finally, I love my job because I have a long holiday every year. This is very good for my family, especially my children.

Topic 8: Your family
There are 4 people in my family: my husband, my two children and I. My husband is a teacher. He is 35 years old. He likes playing football and watching TV. My son is 9 years old. He is a student at a primary school near my house. He likes watching cartoon and reading picture books. My daughter is 4 years old. She likes listening to stories. I am a teacher. I am 30 years old. I teach maths / music / at Yên Mỹ Nursery/Primary/Secondary School. I like shopping, cooking and playing with my children. I love my family.

Topic 9: Activities you do on the internet.
There are some activities I can do on the internet. Firstly, it helps me contact with my family, my friends and other people through emails, Facebook, Zalo… Secondly, I use the Internet to search information about different things. It helps me a lot with my work, my study and my life. I can download the materials, study online, read newspaper … Moreover, I can see films, listen to music, play games...on the internet in my free time. It helps me relax after working hours.

Topic 10: benefits of playing sports
I like playing football / badminton in my free time. I often play it with my friends. I think people like playing sports because it helps us to be healthy and relaxing after a hard working day. It makes us have a fit body, look better and more confident. Moreover, sports make people closer and more friendly.

Topic 11: Activities you did yesterday
Yesterday was Saturday but I was busy all day from morning to the evening. In the morning we had some visitors. They are my old friend. I spent time caring them. I cooked some favorite food and we had a big lunch together. It was great to have a talk with them during the meal. In the afternoon I did a lot of housework: washing, cleaning, tidying the house and so on. In the evening, I went out with my children. We went to a bookshop and got some things for the children because their new school year is coming. I think I had a busy day but happy.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Topics for Speaking
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang